DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my girlfriend will travel by car to Belarus (former Sovjet state). I bought a 1997 Peugeot station-wagon (French car) for family over-there and we will pass Germany and Poland during our trip. After two and a half weeks we will go home by train.

How will you spend your holidays this summer?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Well since your REALLY FAR AWAY FROM ME. Last year I went to myrtle beach and the year before that Niagra falls. My walet isn't really allowing much road trips this year. Maby the only vacation i get to have this summer is moving into my own place.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Going to hook up a small camper to the Dakota and head out of the state.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
CARLISLE!

prob a hershey park trip abuot 2 weeks after that again, boating in PA, campin in upstate NY, Fire Dept wetdown in 3 weeks. trips down to the shore, prob a six flags meet sometime.

·
Registered
962 Posts
What is this "vacation" you speak of?
This word does not compute................

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Well, work don't really allow for no vacation or nothin,' but I will be spending most of my summer and time thereafter under and around my car because every week is a damn adventure with this thing.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Axle said:
Well, work don't really allow for no vacation or nothin,

And no time for teh schoolin, neither.

Reactions: bongobobny

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
E8502 said:
Relaxing at my Cape Cod home for a few weeks, and some time fishing on my boat down there. :D
Care to adopt me, my wife and our six year old? :D

Anyway...

We plan on heading out to the Wilmington/Philadelphia area at the beginning of August. Hope to take in some sights, visit some family, maybe view some historical stuff.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Wow, I get 2 weeks off end of July, I don't know WHAT I'm gonna do.

I'll probably take another trip out to Chicago this year, and I might have to show Ray around southern Ontario (Kitchener/Waterloo, Niagara Falls, Toronto) if he ends up coming over here.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Spend time and money here in the states, Avenger!!

Road trip to Kentucky this fall aftrer buying my new car...

A few 3 day weekends wherever.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I'm going with my wife to Denmark and Portugal for three weeks, starting in mid-July. I haven't seen any of my friends or family for three years since I came here, so this will be the greatest vacation I've ever had or will probably ever have. I'm very excited about it. :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts