DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WElp, after much thought of what to come up with, then actually seeing what was available it came down to 2 choices...

Thrashr
or
O2BCD8D

after riding to the tag office to settle it up, i wound up getting O2BCD8D since Thrashr was actually NOT available.

btw O2BCD8D = oh to be sedated

i know some of ya'll have vanity tags as well...and it's been a while since this topic was brought up!

lets see em!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW cost for this plate (topic of yet another discussion) - GRand Total : $30.10

·
Registered
407 Posts
I wanted 3M TA3 but I figured I would get in trouble if I got stuck behind a police car or something. It reads "EAT ME" in the rear view of the car in front of you.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
BK said:
I wanted 3M TA3 but I figured I would get in trouble if I got stuck behind a police car or something. It reads "EAT ME" in the rear view of the car in front of you.
I had thought about doing that with "TI 3VOM". :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
Now I certainly can use that one. We have enough left lane bandits here, I show courtesy to the car traveling faster behind me and move over to let him pass but there are few here who need a reminder.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I was thinking of a few for my Spirit R/T. These are what I have come up with only being able to use 7 letters and 1 space:

1. VIPR2B
2. 1RARERT (I think I saw a IROC R/T with this plate, so its probably taken still)
3. 224HORS
4. 1FASTRT
5. VIPRMAN
6. TURBORT

I have been thinking of this on and off for over a year.
Any other suggestions?? :confused:

I also wanted to put ENGINER or BSME on the back of the Trep, but I don't want to rub anyone the wrong way.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
How about - 6ULDV8 (sexual deviate) :biggrin:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Randy, whos sun chicken?

·
Registered
125 Posts
There are a lot of people that get vanity plates that say stupid things. Yours arent stupid though.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Was there really a question about mine?

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Vanity plates

I had a vanity plate on my old car and I'm not going to transfer it because it wouldn't make sense on the 2K Intrepid. It was DBLTAKE, which made sense since my last car had racing stripes, rims, etc. etc. etc. I have some ideas. My gf says how about a standard plate? I'm like c'mon, what is a hundred bucks to stand out a bit? I'm kind of stuck but one that came to mind was RTWANAB.
R/T Wannabe. I think only a select few Dodge owners would get it though. I'm a Graphic Designer, but DZINER or something like that just doesn't look right. I've always wanted LATNLVR, but again, I don't know if that would work on that car.

-Later, Luis

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
$100 for vanity plates? Wow, that has to suck. They are only $35 here.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Here is mine!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts