DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

70" x 40" x 30.5"
This cage is big enough to house an adult macaw. It also comes with the following :
2 rope perches.
Swing with with wooden blocks.
2 wooden toys, one with a bell.
Snack perch.
Perch with toys inside to keep the bird busy.
Shower perch.
2 stainless bowls.
Pineapple snack.
Large perch the bird could chew on to help maintain beak.
Forgot to mention, 3 wooden perches.
$650 OBO Local pickup only.

These two boxes are from Circuit Shack.
The top one has 2-10" Kickers.
The bottom one used to hold 2-12" Kickers until they were moved to a custom box.
$125 top, $50 bottom. OBO Local pickup only.

Rubber trunk mat, if I'm right, these came with the ES police models only. I cannot use this because the box (custom) in REVENGE will not allow it to fit in. Fatboy Steely Dan not included.
Make offer. This may also have to be a local deal also. I doubt if UPS/FEDEX will deliver something this large.
SOLD

1999 300M cluster, no needles. I currently have the black needles in REVENGE, but still have the orange ones. This will do nicely if anyone wants to experiment, or if any Intrepid owner wants the 300M look without the hassle of the traction control/ABS/autostick conflicts. Search and make sure you have all the information before you buy this!!
Cluster and needles have been sold.
Needles are free, just pay shipping. Will throw them in with the cluster if anyone asks (less shipping.)

For the local deals, I'm willing to drive part way to transfer items, buyer will have to come here all the way with a truck if he/she is interested in the cage.

PM me if interested.

Admin edit: Added Selling tag for ya.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
04IntrepidSXT said:
Hey Scar - if that trunk mat is form fitting to the trunk, I am interested and will pick up!
It made a perfect fit in the trunk. I think I have a picture of it somewhere where it's in.
PM me and we can talk about it. I don't know how many of these were made, and don't know the value.
I will be out of town tonight until Sunday harassing my girlfriend.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Another option I had considered was buying a rubber Ram bed mat with the Dodge logo in the middle and then trimming it to fit the trunk. It wouldn't have the lip around the edge, but it would look awesome with the big Logo centered in the trunk

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
04IntrepidSXT said:
Another option I had considered was buying a rubber Ram bed mat with the Dodge logo in the middle and then trimming it to fit the trunk. It wouldn't have the lip around the edge, but it would look awesome with the big Logo centered in the trunk
hmmmm.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts