DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody tell me all the vehicles that came with chrome shifters, I want to make the attemps to find one ( or two ) but need to know where they come from.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
300m

Only certain years (2001 only I think)

Only with the "Luxury group" option.

Very rare, hard to find.

Hence the high asking prices.

Get the overlay from Hank (wire2) if originality is not that important to you. Looks damn near identical on a leather shifter and it is much more scratch resistant. The originals are chromed plastic.

Good luck.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
I've got one in the special.

I had to do a fair bit of horsetrading to get it and I paid a dear price.

Drop TFC a PM and he'll probably be able to line one up for you. Gigamite is another good source.

These guys turn up some pretty rare stuff for LH's.

But expect to wait a fair bit for them to find one and even then, it ain't gonna be cheap. Somewhere around the 150-200 buck mark. Give or take a bit.............

Cheers

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got one in the special.

I had to do a fair bit of horsetrading to get it and I paid a dear price.

Drop TFC a PM and he'll probably be able to line one up for you. Gigamite is another good source.

These guys turn up some pretty rare stuff for LH's.

But expect to wait a fair bit for them to find one and even then, it ain't gonna be cheap. Somewhere around the 150-200 buck mark. Give or take a bit.............

Cheers
Already contacted TFC...yeah, too rich for my blood for a shifter. Now I know why they are so much.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Considering, if I would sell it, which I won't, that it has the Stainless piece made specially for the insert, yeah, way more than $55.

And my g/f says I can't sell it cause it matches the "shiney little switches", aka the chrome window and door switches.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Hank (wire2) is from 300M club correct? How much does his overlay cost?

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
He's from here. His overlay for the stock knob is $40 I believe. I had one of those before I bought the real thing. He's the one who also made my insert for the real 2001 knob to replace the plastic one.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Dont think I have seen him. He now has a pm. Hopefully he will get back to me ASAP.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
50s not bad either. Has anyone had any problems with his shifter? I have heard nothing but good things about them

1 - 20 of 22 Posts