DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the more rare Mostersport cars were the Dakota and Neons over the Intrepid, I saw a Dakota MS club cab, how rare were these?? I have seen Dakota MS regular cab's before, but never the club cab version. I have seen the Neon and Intrepid in all colors available as well. Anyone else seen the club cab Dakota MS?

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
when i was in the market for dakota's i found 3 near my house, plus 2 others i know of that aren't for sale also near my house.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I didn't even know there were other MS besides the Intrepid???

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Avenger - they did the 'Trep., Neon and the Dakota. I saw all three at a Dodge dealer in Silver Spring, Md. as well as in Dover attending the Busch race.

I never did understand why they did the Motorsport package on the Dakota when they race the Rams !!!

Never made sense but they do look good.

·
Registered
604 Posts
i've seen ms quad cab dak's too

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
moparman said:
I never did understand why they did the Motorsport package on the Dakota when they race the Rams !!!
The NASCAR Truck series isnt the only series for racing trucks...NHRA still had the Pro Stock Truck Class back then, and they ran Dakotas in that...plus the dakota is sportier than the ram

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
IrishRed - My only point is the Motorsport idea was to celebrate the return to Nascar. Hell, they should have done it on both, eh?

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Either way, I would love to have a MS Dakota. The MS Dakota wheels are even harder to come by than the Intrepid wheels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts