DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Did I see 180 on the speedo at the end? What kind of idiot would:
a. drive 180 mph while trying to videotape his own speedo?
b. drive 180 mpg with a passenger holding a video camera? (unless the car is properly equiped with safety harnesses and a rollcage, and on a racetrack).

·
Registered
472 Posts
Holly ****! What are they on the autobahn? a lot of the vehicles that he was coming up on at the first looked like they were going in the 135-150 range, judging by his speedo.

Thats nuts he hit 263 at the end, in traffic. It was km/h but still.

·
Registered
472 Posts
stroise said:
those motorcycles r nuts. wheres a cop when u need one.

Three miles behind!! They don't even try to catch vehicles going that fast around here, or I should say vehicles going half that fast. Best they can hope to do is radio ahead to another car somewhere up the highway, which there seldom is.

·
Registered
285 Posts
moto dude is freakin' NUTS!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
stroise said:
those motorcycles r nuts. wheres a cop when u need one.
Was watching at the B-I-L's place some video footage if him chasing down three crotchrockets on the highway (He's Highway Patrol). Two bikes had enough sense to pull over immediately. He went after the nut who didn't. They were going over 100 mph for most of the chase, then another cop, a Kansas City patrol car, joined in from ahead and literally tried to wreck the kid on the bike. That's when the kid realized that he shouldn't F*ck around with the KCPD and pulled over.

BTW, this is an official Thread Hijacking!!!

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm surprised the KCPD was able to stay with the motorcyclist for more than a few seconds. The bike has almost twice the top speed of the cop, and accelerates to that speed approximately eight times quicker.

These are the kind of sportbike riders that give the rest a bad name. I hope they die. Seriously.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I guess I did kinda hijack this thread a little, sorry white, that was one sweet viper. But when you watch those crotch rockets threading through cars that were side by side you know that there is no way that any cop car could catch them even if they managed to get their hands on a car that could hit nearly 165 mph. What I also couldn’t believe is that the guy was doing wheelies at those speeds.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
95PGTTech said:
I'm surprised the KCPD was able to stay with the motorcyclist for more than a few seconds. The bike has almost twice the top speed of the cop, and accelerates to that speed approximately eight times quicker.

These are the kind of sportbike riders that give the rest a bad name. I hope they die. Seriously.
There was a moderate amount of traffic that didn't allow the biker to utilize his speed flat out, plus the KCPD cruiser was already in front of the bike when he joined pursuit.

·
Registered
715 Posts
24vsleeper said:
Screw just going 180 kph in a big ol Viper, look at this one from the same website. This has got to be the most foolish thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on!!
http://www.car-vids.com/?x=104

How did my video get out???? THOSE bastereds where only going to watch it!!!

·
Registered
715 Posts
JK,

no but good video they are both Good/lucky at the same time. The Video dieded before the KCPD showed, i dont know what happedn after that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts