DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what program anyone would recommend for editing movies. When my parents got their digital camera it had a program with it, but i really dont like using it.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Adobe Premiere...works awesome, but be prepared to get a book on figuring it out. Has built in transitions and all kinds of good stuff.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yippeee!! another program i have to figure out... i just got photoshop 6.0.1 and am tryin to figure that out...

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
speaking of photoshop....does anyone have, or know where i could get, a ram head logo in the form of vectors to add to the custom shape thing on Photoshop?

·
Registered
229 Posts
http://www.westexprint.com/logos/ae/

That link has a ton of automotive emblems in EPS format. I don't have a vector graphics editor on-hand right now so I cannot confirm it is what you are looking for, but check it out. Let me know if it is because I'm going to download them all if they are vector (they should be as EPS is a vector format).

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are what i'm looking for, but how the heck do i open them as vectors in Photoshop?? or are they not even the right format?

I got bored and made my own ramhead vector, but it would be nice if i could get the rest of those.. .any ideas?

·
Registered
229 Posts
You should be able to simply click each image on that page to download the cooresponding .EPS file. You should then be able to open that .EPS file in Photoshop.

Other than that, you may have to ask the guys in the Imaging forum as I am not an imaging expert.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Photoshop will open those pics, but not in vector form - it just makes them a regular pic.... i dont get it?!?!?:mad:

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have been using Sonic Foundry's Vegas Video for a couple years now, latest ver-3 it simply rocks, very intuitive and powerful. Premiere gave me a migraine. If a user cannot do rudimentary things within a short time(<1 hour) then I question the value of that program, nothing like reading a 400 page manual to learn how to do something simple. I'm sure Adobe has its good points, but I have deadlines and don't have the time or money for classes.
IMO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts