DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
The thing looks like it got hit in the ass end by a Mack truck. About the only thing i liked was the wheels, the rest Uglyyyyyy. Glad i am getting the wifes Mustang this friday. :biggrin:

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
You know i really like the Current sebring. So much so that if someone were to give me any DCX vehicle currently in production,of my choice, it would a be a 06' Sebring. I don't think the 07' looks bad, but it's nothing fantastic either. I would have to see the interior to pass final judgement. If it's anything like the LX interior, it's a big no for me...

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LHSDriver01 said:
You know i really like the Current sebring. So much so that if someone were to give me any DCX vehicle currently in production,of my choice, it would a be a 06' Sebring. I don't think the 07' looks bad, but it's nothing fantastic either. I would have to see the interior to pass final judgement. If it's anything like the LX interior, it's a big no for me...
Here you go !! :

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
The interior looks like a Mercedes, which could be good. But I prefer the older style dashboards, I'm still living in 1995...LOL

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
The video is no longer there :sneaky2:

the interior is not bad. I'm willing to bet that is a fairly high end trim level, so I'll have to wait and see what a more "pedestrian" trim level looks like. I like the center console blending up into the dash panel, although it's still a little "blocky" overall.
Seems to be a Chrysler thing lately.
I prefer flowing lines mself.
Probably the german influence again. :twak:

Cheers

BJ

·
Registered
176 Posts
jakestune said:
us old farts from,Hilo, don't want to stand in the rain while our friends get in the car!
Yeah, I'm an old fart too but I still think the 2dr would appeal to a younger market. Not to mention as I get older I like to forget that I am indeed getting older.

·
Registered
518 Posts
WHY! its another lemming! a'la Camry or avalon or altima...

DCX managed to rip the 2 doored, sports inspired soul out of the Sebring.

I love Mopar but that just sucks! However, the interior is nice, but man, it no longer has any real character.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I don't like it (on the outside). It doesn't look like a Chrysler product. That's the one thing they've really had going for them, you can just tell a Chrysler product by the lines and shapes and the style. Not with the 07 Sebring. It looks to me like the latest wonderwagon from Korea. Ugh. To think that comes from the same people who gave us the 2nd Gen Intrepid and 300... sad.

·
Registered
70 Posts
* The same people that chose to drop the majority of our beloved LH model cars and replace them with a glorified station wagon. >.< Sorry, some pent up rage there. No offense meant in the least to those fans of the Magnum, I do like it..

Then again, as stated, with most Chrysler products you can pick them out from the lines. Not so here; I like this car, it has the same sort of appeal as a higher end Acura, but it's not my type of vehicle - Says the boy with cars 12, 14, and 32 years old...

·
Registered
512 Posts
uh guys...the sebring came in a 4-dr version as well, and i doubt they will scratch off the idea of a convert. version of it. i do believe that it was necessary for them to change the styling, since it was very bland to begin with. we have a 99 cirrus at home (interior is shared by the 1st gen sebring), and its nothing special. it really needed to be redone, and i think that it looks much much better. they are competing with honda and toyota now, so expect some things to change that you might not like. it looks very much like a new chrysler (look at the grill, the lights). yes, there is foreign influence over its redesign...but we want to see our fav. auto company grow, dont we? take the bad in with the good, and realize that overall, this is much better for the company. i like the interior more than the exterior myself (watched a inside scoop to dcx employees since my dad is one), and they spoke of the dvd/nav/cd changer there that stores mp3 files and the such. not only that, but the cup holders warm/heat whatever is in it. there are so many new things that dcx is trying out, and its in the best interest in the company...so be happy :). dcx is taking the fight right to the asian market now.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Titleist said:
WHY! its another lemming! a'la Camry or avalon or altima...

DCX managed to rip the 2 doored, sports inspired soul out of the Sebring.

I love Mopar but that just sucks! However, the interior is nice, but man, it no longer has any real character.
My thoughts exactly...if you squint, it could be a Toyota, Honda, etc....looks like an asian car, NOT like a chrysler at all...booo

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Here's a picture if you don't want to wait for video.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
S'ok, I guess.

Just not my cup of tea.

the Intrepid is safe for a while yet in my garage. DCX just hasn't put out anything in a while to make me want to trade in.

Cheers

BJ

1 - 20 of 20 Posts