DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a video of them running the 1/4? or even the 1/8? doesn't matter what you have I just want to see some track runs :D

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Geneva Florida, Huge Concrete Pad with little traction. First Test for the 300M Brakes.

Deland Florida, Old Airport strip, rough, but lots of traction.

I did have vids of the Dragstrip, but I cannot find them. I ran a best of 17.4 I think. I will say the car was alot more stock then than now, and I was running with tools, 3/4 tank and my lard butt. I highly doubt I would have done anything less than 17.0 with a preped car a regardless. I did beat a PT Cruiser, and the slowest car was a Jeep with a 21.8 run.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Geneva Florida, Huge Concrete Pad with little traction. First Test for the 300M Brakes.

Deland Florida, Old Airport strip, rough, but lots of traction.

I did have vids of the Dragstrip, but I cannot find them. I ran a best of 17.4 I think. I will say the car was alot more stock then than now, and I was running with tools, 3/4 tank and my lard butt. I highly doubt I would have done anything less than 17.0 with a preped car a regardless. I did beat a PT Cruiser, and the slowest car was a Jeep with a 21.8 run.
Nice driving man! looks like you know your car very well :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts