DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've searched for about the last half hour or better to find the guy with this body kit on his 2nd gen. I want to see a few pictures of the Viper body kit by Extreme Dimensions for the 2nd gen intrepid. I want to get an 2nd gen some time soon i hope and i want the look that the viper body kit has. I don't care for the back bumper much but i really want that front bumper look... I honestly feel kinda bad even thinking about buying parts of a body kit lol I feel like a ricer...

Clayton

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Hey guys, I've searched for about the last half hour or better to find the guy with this body kit on his 2nd gen. I want to see a few pictures of the Viper body kit by Extreme Dimensions for the 2nd gen intrepid. I want to get an 2nd gen some time soon i hope and i want the look that the viper body kit has. I don't care for the back bumper much but i really want that front bumper look... I honestly feel kinda bad even thinking about buying parts of a body kit lol I feel like a ricer...

Clayton
... I know.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love the way dmondeac's car looks the rear bumper is great, if i get a 2nd gen I'd prob want that rear bumper and front bumper combination. I love the way the raptor looks just don't want that kind of a back bumper that comes with the viper kit... Thanks for the in put!

Clayton

1 - 6 of 6 Posts