DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't look up the specs on the viper rims or anything seeing as how their 6 lug. I just figured I'd ask here real quick and see if anyone knew.

Ok, I was surfing threw eBay last night looking for a set of charger r/t rims for cheap (which i found for $400) and i came across the Viper SRT-10 rims. Well it dawned on me well if they will fit a charger then shouldn't they fit our cars, and then I'd have a set of nice ass shiny SRT rims for possibly turning my car into an SRT-6 or something fun like that. Well i Googled some more pictures of them to photo shop onto my corde, and started noticing that the vipers are 6 lug, but in the pictures on eBay they showed 5 lug and they stated that they'd fit a charger. So I'm slightly confused about that right now, if anyone knows for sure the answer please fill me in. I'd much rather have a set of those rims even tough they are like $250 a piece, rather than the regular charger r/t rims which several other lucky LH'ers have. If they won't fit then i guess i'm gonna have to stick with the R/T rims.

Thanks,
Clayton

P.S. Sorry for the long post.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
The so-called "viper" rims you see on ebay are just styled after the viper wheels, The ones you found have a 5x115 bolt battern. As you stated true viper wheels are 6 lug and will not fit. Not sure if the ones you found will fit or not but I beleive they smallest they make them are 20x9, which is'nt a 100% perfect fit for
2nd gens let alone 1st gens. I suggest go with some 18"r/t rims as you stated or go with some SRT Design wheels which are 20x8. (the same ones in my sig pic)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought about that a wile back and decided aginst it since i couldn't find a set any where except the dealership and they wanted $750 a piece. I'm looking at the sig page right now, i dunno if you have a direct on side shot of your car or not, and if not you think you could get one for me please?

Clayton

1 - 4 of 4 Posts