DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
14,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there VA, I'm in Va. Beach of the Hampton Roads area. Post your location and car type.

1) Scooter-Man (VB) 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES

· Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Hey there VA, I'm in Va. Beach of the Hampton Roads area. Post your location and car type.

2)Dmondeac Midlothian 2001 Dodge Motorsport (slight mods) 2000 ES

· Registered
6 Posts
Hampton, va

4) RU H8N 2 (HPT )2000 DODGE INTREPID

UNDERGOING A 2.7-3.2 MOTOR SWAP STARTED BREAK DOWN AT 10AM 4/6/10 :hitthefan:

Attachments

· Registered
657 Posts
5) Sojuro Newport News 300M

· Registered
14,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's 3 members in the Hampton Roads area and Ron in Midlothian and drynoc in northern VA.

If Dan has a Southeast meet, let's show our support.

· Registered
14,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice set of features their VAtrepn. I haven't been in Blacksburg in 20 years. You planning to come to one of the meets soon? Carslilse or Dans?

· Registered
215 Posts
I wanted to go to Dan's but kid issues got in the way. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Carslile, but with all that's going on here it's a slim chance....

I did however order the t-shirt.... maybe that will give my wife the hint!

· I hit **** with sticks!
67,650 Posts
Nice set of features their VAtrepn. I haven't been in Blacksburg in 20 years. You planning to come to one of the meets soon? Carslilse or Dans?
Speakin of Carlisle, any chance of coming up Chris?

· Registered
1,825 Posts
Can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet......but Reggie is here repping the 804. And yes I just totally referred to myself in the third person to try to seem cool when I'm actually a nerd.

· Registered
14,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dan, no sir, not this year. I'll swing again to your house for a mini meet, more my style.

Reggie, :palmface: Your not a nerd, just have to learn to hold the wrench, then we'll teach you the rest.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.