DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my Chrysler Vision straight out of the box, sorry in advance for my poor English.

Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Automotive design

Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Car

Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side marker light Tire

Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle

I bought it with the idea of rebuilding it, far from perfect condition. For starters, I replaced the timing with a water pump, accessory belts, spark plugs, Motul 5w40 engine oil, Motul G12 coolant, Mopar +4 gearbox oil and filters. First, I plan to bring it fully mechanically, then externally and internally. I am currently struggling with a 5 cylinder misfire fault. The car is super comfortable and fun to drive.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes, I have a proven company that supplies custom-made parts. I still have a Grand Voyager IV, and I ordered gaskets and timing for it. In Vision, I have a problem with misfiring on the 5th cylinder, I changed candles, ignition cables, ignition coil, engine controller, camshaft sensor, temperature sensor, fuel injectors, lambda probes, I checked catalysts, set the timing, I did a fluid test for exhaust fumes from the exhaust and nothing helps. I have to figure out this flaw.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
testing for the presence of CO2 in the cooling liquid, i.e. checking that the exhaust gases have not damaged the head gasket and have not entered the cooling system. It is very possible that the camshaft is damaged or the valve is blown, of course I checked the compression and all cylinders are ok

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The o-rings on the injector rails were replaced with new ones when I replaced the injectors from another car in order to exclude this. I checked the tightness of the intake system as much as possible and it looks fully tight, I checked the compression on all cylinders and it's ok, but thank you very much for the hints, every hint is important to me because I have no idea where to look for a fault before I dismantle the engine as a last resort .

As for Vision's vision, at the beginning I will do my best to make it fully operational and useful, then I will cover the exterior paintwork and finally the interior, there are many plans;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
in general, as I wrote, I already installed the coil together with ignition cables from another functional car and it did not help, but I will check and replace the cables as you write. I know that at 5, not because I show the computer, but only on this cylinder, if I disconnect the cable from the candle, nothing happens

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PCM, that is, read keying error codes? if I disconnect the battery will reset all codes? because when I moved the driver, coil, probes, etc., it could catch errors

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I checked the spark by removing the cable and putting the spark plug close to the engine, there is a good spark and the same in every sum, the compression on the cylinders, as I remember correctly, is 10 bar on all practically the same. I have not checked the conversion of 5 with 2 cylinders yet, there was no time, maybe at the weekend.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Yes, the headlights that are on the vision are for two bulbs. It's hard for me to say if they are better than single ones, because I've never had single ones. Mine, unfortunately, have burned out rectus tubes, I plan to regenerate them, but I am thinking about inserting the lens. Only I don't know if the lenses will fit the Vision, maybe if he would put a reflector on a single bulb and then bi the lens would make more sense. In my Voyager I took pictures:

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Hood Automotive lighting Wood Automotive exterior

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Do you think the lens could look good in Visione? The quality of the light difference is very much.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I installed the engine harness, it is not in the best condition, maybe there is a problem with misfiring somewhere. The bundle goes to be checked and regenerated.

Road surface Wood Asphalt Grey Twig

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Finally, the beloved arrow was washed

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive side marker light

Automotive parking light Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Sky Automotive side marker light

The entire wiring harness has been checked, corrected and on the side of the wiring harness everything is ok. How many ideas for this misfire are already there, the problem must be mechanically on the engine

1 - 20 of 26 Posts