DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Replacing the wire on the coil from cylinder 5 to cylinder 2 does not work, so it will probably be a mechanical failure

·
Premium Member
18,038 Posts
District Control Station Pojazdow - water? electricity?

You work there?

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Your Eagle has Dual bulb headlight correct? With a leveling device built in?

I have a set of them here in the states. Got them from a guy in Serbia wanna say. I froget what happened to him years ago. Possible the only set ever and never got the courage to install them. I wonder if they are better than the single bulb ones we have here in the states.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Yes, the headlights that are on the vision are for two bulbs. It's hard for me to say if they are better than single ones, because I've never had single ones. Mine, unfortunately, have burned out rectus tubes, I plan to regenerate them, but I am thinking about inserting the lens. Only I don't know if the lenses will fit the Vision, maybe if he would put a reflector on a single bulb and then bi the lens would make more sense. In my Voyager I took pictures:

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Hood Automotive lighting Wood Automotive exterior

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Do you think the lens could look good in Visione? The quality of the light difference is very much.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts