DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright... the best place to find a vision forum, after being around all of the intrepids for a while.
Ok, so what has everyone done to their Vision? So far, my history started in June of this year when I bought the car. Since then, it was mostly audio mods until I found this place, but now I pu t a k&n filter on a homemade cold air intake. I am looking at throttle body spacers and new tires/ rims. If the money comes up, maybe added some N20... not NoS though.
I was also looking at getting the autostick, but noticed that for the early cars (pre '96) that this isnt that easy. Changes to the tcm and maybe bcm plus possibly new gauges would mean i would have to find an newer model with an autostick to put into my eagle (a '93).
Anyone out there want to share some ideas/their plans for their outstanding cars? Thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
only thing i can think of as of mods for the vision are
1.Body kit, which i hear is totally unreliable
2.Custom Intake - K&N
3.Exhaust, i myself am going for twin dual exhaust
4.I painted the black block on my engine where it says 3.4 to color coordinate with my car
5.Engine dress up kit
6.Euro Guages - sold on Ebay or procarparts.com
7.Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Guage Bezzel - also sold on ebay or procarparts.com
8.I added fencing to the front grill of my car to be seen thru the two vent type opening to left and right of the "Eagle" emblem

There's tons more, i'm sure of it, just little things ya know, it's what you do which make you and your car unique, i'll post more if i think of anymore ideas

·
Registered
583 Posts
Custom cold air intake.
Ported and polished(inside and out) plenum.
Recalibrated Computer
Custom mandrel bent exhaust w/ flowmaster 40b series muffler.
Total sleeper.
Except for the www.DodgeIntrepid.net sticker on the side window.
Much more to come. :D

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Recalibrated computer? Hows that?
I'm in the process of polishing the outside of the plenum. Still on 80 grit sandpaper, but it already looks sweet. Much better than my crappy pitted cast aluminum

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
VisionTSi said:

4.I painted the black block on my engine where it says 3.4 to
Hope that's a type.. Cuz you can have a 3.3 or 3.5 in that vision...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts