DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've been visiting this site now for about a year and have to say that this may be the most creative and intelligent group of people on dodge intrepids. I've found many answers to some of my problems here and decided to finally get off my a** and join up. My trep is nothing extraordinary, but I'm looking to supe it up a bit. Nothing major like body kits or spoilers (doesn't even have a factory spoiler) but maybe a few neons inside the car (they're illegal to use where I'm from) and a few engine upgrades.

But, before all I have a bad rack and pinion which is usable, but very limited (i.e. no high speeds :-( )

Anyway, I guess I should save some for the rest of the board!!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Welcome!! Lemme see, east of Ohio, south of insanity, and you own a Canadian Intrepid... If you call Canada insanity then you live in NY. If you call NY insanity (I tend to think so, especially the city of) then you are either Pa or Jersey. Regardless, you probably have members near you in either case.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
right you are, bongobob. Im in western new york. Olean to be exact. It's nice to have other members close by.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts