DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I was gifted a 2004 SE for Christmas and in the year since I got it I put in LED lights for the exterior, the dome lights, and the trunk. I've also installed footwell lights, a dashcam, a backing-up camera, a Bluetooth FM transmitter, a shorter carbon finished(maybe?) antenna, and that's it for now. I plan on upgrading the speakers and putting LEDs in the dash since they are starting to burn out now after a year. It's my first car so the mods I like are cheap, but not tacky for stupid or just wrong. I think I have some idea of somethings I might want to do but they are quite small. please any and all suggestions will be considered. If you need pictures of anything specific, let me know and I'll shoot some and send them over. Thanks!

I also have a CarMeets account if you want to follow it. My car is the intrepid with lots of likes with a clear picture of the car

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
2004 Dodge Intrepid Police Package
6,099 Posts
Sorry. We do our own pics here on this long time site, I’m wondering if 2 people promoting this on the same thread are troll accounts?

·
Woober Goobers!
51,105 Posts
If you're not willing to put in the time to post pictures of the car why should we have to do the work with this app and searching for your car on it?

Sign up for an account on an image hosting site like Imgur and link to your uploaded pictures. Or if your WonderApp has the capability to link to images do that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome! We would love to see some photos of your car. Share some
Look at the reply I just sent to the other guy today. It’s a beautiful car
If you're not willing to put in the time to post pictures of the car why should we have to do the work with this app and searching for your car on it?

Sign up for an account on an image hosting site like Imgur and link to your uploaded pictures. Or if your WonderApp has the capability to link to images do that.
true. Here, this is what I have:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts