DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Yeah baby.... four nominations in a row. Thanks again to all the loyal DjPiLL supporters out there. ;)

Im starting to get more excited about being nominated rather than actually winning the damm thing. Some real tough competition this week. THREE silver 2nd gens this month, including our first 2002 model.

Also NY is representing bigtime this month with myself and Intrepidatious.

Watch out 2nd gens though, either Pimped2Point and LHSer can be the sleeper winner.

I have a feeling I know who is going to win, but I won't say who I predicted till after voting is over. ;)

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Wow, thanks for the votes guys! :)

I've really put alot into the old gal these past few months...I guess it is starting to pay off! ;)

DJPill, the car is looking great! The same goes to all the rest of the cars also. Some really good looking rides this month.

Good Luck to all and thanks again! :

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
hmm, I did not make it on this time, hopefully next month.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Intrepidatious: Yeah but thanks to the lovely snow we got... I now have a white car instead of a silver one. I can't even wash the damm thing because this warmer weather is causing everything to melt. No matter where I drive, ill get the snow crap put right back on my car.

Ill probably Zaino the car this weekend. Oh and BTW did you get my email? Want to get together this weekend? I have to head back to Tones at some point. He was supposed to add the trunk opener to my alarm remote, but now I noticed that the alarm doesnt even go off when you open the trunk at all. He has to fix that.

But anyways... let me know. How long did it take you to put in your OTIS?

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I know it drives me crazy when my car is dirty. Not much you can do now while the snow is still on the ground and being kicked around everywhere by other cars. Ill probably Zaino wax the car this weekend assuming all the snow is gone.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Thats a nice ride biglos. How do you like the Bazooka 10"? I was considering getting one of those, but I think im gonna get the Infinity Basslink.

What do you think?

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Yeah I am still debating it. I want to make some sort of decision by this week or next. I have to go back to my car audio place to have them work on my alarm, so i figured might as well have them do a sub install at the same time. The place is 45mins away from me, so id rather do it in one trip. The Bazooka is only 100w RMS... do you find that it distorts when you pump it? I do like to pump my music hard, well not entire block loud... but ya know the deal.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Well... i said ****it and bought the 10" Bazooka from uBid. Paid $93 for it plus $30 to ship that heavy bastard. Man they rip you off with that. The Basslink would have cost $100 more, so we'll see.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by DjPiLL:
Well... i said ****it and bought the 10" Bazooka from uBid. Paid $93 for it plus $30 to ship that heavy bastard. Man they rip you off with that. The Basslink would have cost $100 more, so we'll see.
That sounds like a good deal. Let me know how it is. I am also looking for a sub :)

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Yeah... and i figure its not as powerful as the basslink, but its a better enclosure... and if i want more "thump"... ill just order another one :D :D :D Ha ha ha!

Trunk is plenty big for two.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Pimped, I thought the same thing the first time I seen your signature. I am originally from Waterloo.

DjPill,
Thanks! I really like your car also. I was a signature a way from purchasing that same color, but the salesman tried to get slick with the figures. So, I walked out on his punk ass, and went to another dealership.

I really like my bazooka. It produces really good bass, and it doesn't beat the hell out of my car.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts