Votes: 11 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to all the nominees, good luck to everyone.

And the nominees are.............

AVENGER

KCARLOS2000

DMONDEAC

QP_20

RONBO

BCINTREPID

once again, congrats to all our nominees, and good luck!!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
qp_20 said:
Keith, hurry up and win. I am getting sick of voting for you every month, LOL.

Oh, and good luck to all of the nominees! Oh, and you can't complain anymore Avenger, LOL
I did put my nomination in for you, you've been around here a while now ;)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Nah, I put tasteless pics of my car up so noone votes for me :D

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Wow this is really hard I know and/or have dealt with all the nominees except one. I like QP_20 thought that Avenger had won this before. I love both of QP's rides and he is really cool, then there is my GA brother (who has my trophy...LOL). Have recently been getting to know Ronbo. I had to think about this one for awhile before I voted.

Good Luck to everyone and once again this month there will be no loser. Thanks again for those of you who nominated me and who will vote for me.

QP_20 I am trying to win so that you can get but hey we keep getting nominated with all these other great cars and even better owners.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
wOOt!!! Thanks Ray ;)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
LOL! That's some fast copying and pasting there kcarlos ;) That was gone before you posted. Think it was up there for a grand total of about 1 minute.

I got a bit sentamental when Ray posted, I miss him and the IM gang :)

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Acceptance speech already......LOL

Man I thought when Bimmer won I would not have anyone to give a hard time.

LOL, funny Keith :tomato: Keep bugging the canadians like that and you shall see what will happen :explode:

:beerchug:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
HEHE, negative rep for you :) LOL

.....busting my balls 'cuz I start going off and talking about how great everyone on this website is? It's late, I'm tired, I'm not thinking straight. :brutal_29

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
ehh... as much as i dislike canadians, Rob is good people, so im straying from my usual 1st Gen vote!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I am not saying that I want you to win so it can be my turn Keith, I am just sick of losing to you. I want to lose to some new people damnit. Demon was good for last month, and Avenger will be good for this month. But, so help me if I have to see you again next month, I am gonna put a hurtin on ya like you won't believe.

Actually I won't, I will just vote for you again, and I was just kidding anyways, LOL

1 - 20 of 122 Posts