Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Mille Miglia F20

Votes: 6 8.1%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I finally sold my R/T rims that I've had for sale for months, so its time to bask in the fruits of my labor -- new shoes for the Trep! But I'm having trouble deciding, so I'm gonna ask for your help in giving me opinions. Here are the choices:

Choice 1 BBS RS style:

Choice 2 Black 5 spoke w/ machine lip:

Choice 3 (yes, its a mustang rim) Saleen style:

Choice 4 (yes, its ALSO a mustang rim) Black Bullitt:

And finally Choice 5 Mille Miglia F20:

Thanks for your help, and feel free to offer some other suggestions. I'm only interested in an 18-19" rim though -- no dubs for the Trep.
Well, turns out I had a little extra room, so heres an older pic of her side so you can get a better visual.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I would go either choice 1 or 2...the other 3 are terrible IMO.

(you might want to label the rims with their names so it is easier to figure out which rim to vote for in your poll)

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
I like choice #2. However, I have no clue what color car that you have. Post a pic of your car so we can get a better feel on which rim would look better. :fun_08:

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
#3 with new center caps...but dont forget...mustang wheels will bolt up, but have different offsets, so will probably play games with you. you need FWD wheels

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
From his sig thread: "Bright sexy-ass silver"

I'd have to see each wheel on the car to give an honest opinion. However, I've ALWAYS been a big fan of the Cobra "R" and Saleen 5-spoke wheels....So....I vote #3! :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I like #1 and #5, although #5 would be a beeeeeeeatch to clean.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I voted #4 , Black Bullitt. #5 is nicer, but what a job to keep clean. However, if you are less lazy than me, #5 would be good.
EDIT LOL, if you are less lazy than me or DodgeAussie :frown: :icon_frow

·
Registered
627 Posts
uno !!if you put poopstain (mustang) rims on your trep dude this whole forum will be after you!!lol

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I would go with the black 5 spoke with the machine lip. That's what I voted for :fun_08:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bimmer_2002 said:
I would go with the black 5 spoke with the machine lip. That's what I voted for :fun_08:
I like that one a lot, and since its cheaper, the others wouldnt even cross my mind, BUT, the thing about it that make me hesitate is the fact that it has those stupid "tuner holes" on it. I really only wanted 5 lug holes. But I might warm up to them.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I dunno, I voted for the BBS wheels. although the black five-spokes, and the Bullitt wheels (provided you cover up the Mustang logo) are also pretty nice.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
The problem with Number 1 is that it is 5 lug but has 8 spokes (or 16 depending on how you count them) That asymmetry make the wheel ugly as a turd to me.

#2 would be OK if it wasn't a multi-fit

#3 is badass but I don't see that color working with silver. Get them in Chrome and they move to the top of the heap.

#4 is the best choice. You can change the center caps.

#5 is pretty good but would be hard to clean.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts