DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here it is, folks, your chance to show just how much you love your 1st gen General Discussion moderator! all ya gotta do is place a vote for 97 sport platinum under Intrepid of the Month voting! just look at this sweet ride!

thanks for your support!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
You have a really nice looking car Grant. You deserve IOM.......................and for those who don't vote for you, care to vote for me? LoL

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
No vote for me!!

I've been nominated four months straight, if you vote for me, and I win, that means you may have a chance to be nominated next month!!

Oh...and if you don't vote for me, I might have to get angry. :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey vote for me... Who cares if no one knows what my car looks like because i still havent posted pics, as the Intrepid of the Month I promise to bring those pics to this website, and I also plan to decrease national spending...:bigsmile:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was going to post to "vote for the 1st gens!" but then i realized i'd probably lose to LHSer. :) maybe even pimped3point3 :baaa:

should be a very good race this time, there's a great group of autos and a good mix of 1st/2nd gen. good luck to all the other candidates.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Actually you all should really vote for me. Why?

Because I've been on this site the longest and have never smelled the deserving victory of IOM.

Plus I have a sweet Intrepid!!!:wink:

Actually we all have great rides...a very deserving crowd this month.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Could someone PLEASE get a mop and bucket in here. All the bullshit makes it so hard to see!!! Good luck to all of you losers. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
The polls don't look promising for me, so vote for one of the others. :p :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts