DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY guys! Just to inform u.. I beat a 94 GTI V6 (he's my friend) in my 96 3.5 (no Mods either!) I started on a hill from dead 0... when we took off.. he kept up with me.. until he hit 2nd on his manual trans. then after that.. I took off.. till I hit 90 in a residential area... then we raced to 100 in a downhill roundy road.. we stopped @ bottom.. & he said.. Man.. what do you have in that thing? That car moves! LOL I KICKED HIS A**!!! LOVE IT!

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
that's not too safe, but nonetheless a noteable kill

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Bit insane wid dat kill, I keep mine
on the highway or long non rez areas...

But hey, I am not preaching, its all to easy to do this **** with the adrenaline running :)

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Its going to be a lot tougher when people start buying the GTI's etc with the euro spec 204hp VR6. With thier weight advantange, we'll have a hell of a time trying to beat them.

I think those nasty bastards go on sale this fall.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by LHSer:
Its going to be a lot tougher when people start buying the GTI's etc with the euro spec 204hp VR6. With thier weight advantange, we'll have a hell of a time trying to beat them.

I think those nasty bastards go on sale this fall.
Are you sure they aren't for sale yet?! :)

Read my post "WTF - Lack of experience was my killer" in the kills section and you'll see what I'm talking about!! :)

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
I'm sure, go check out www.vw.com.

That guy was probably modded, its not too uncommon for a VW to have a turbo or an SC. Plus most of the kits I have heard for those cars are pretty silent. Very sleeper. Hell he could have even been a hybrid using the engine and trans from a G60 Corrado.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts