DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if you guys would like to get together sometime in Indiana. Idk if it has been done before, but I think that it would be really awesome : )

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet : )

hoped to get more than one reply though, thanks guys!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah Indiana isn't to far from me, probably a dumb question but where can i find information on where the meets are going to be this year. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So what's the first step to get this plan in motion?

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Show up at a current event that is scheduled and get to meet some people. It's hard to get someone to attend an event if they don't know who you are. Available parking is important for a meet, you need someplace for people to put their cars.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Show up at a current event that is scheduled and get to meet some people. It's hard to get someone to attend an event if they don't know who you are. Available parking is important for a meet, you need someplace for people to put their cars.
Yeah i was thinking about coming to the Ohio one. Does anyone have a place in Indiana where there would be good parking and all that? Seems like people are getting interested.That makes me happy : )

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I would come to Dans meet and introduce yourself and your meet will take off.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts