DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look over at the pictures page, 2nd generation, for pics of my Black Intrepid RT.Its listed under Danny.
It's kinda dirty due to the rain the
previous day but its all cleaned up now.
Note the Chrysler logo on the steering wheel and the 200 MPH speedo. Just kidding!!! 200 KPH or 124 MPH. Also note the Gold Chrysler medallion on the hood.
Everybody is screaming at me for a new front plate. I just tell them that everybody only sees the rear.
Man, what a nice car.

Danny Capitalcity RT
2001 Black Intrepid RT
Fully loaded, no full size spare.
Already, 3000 miles.
No mods, the car is leased for 3 years.
Just in time to get my hands on the new Hemi Charger

·
Registered
164 Posts
HeHe, VERY nice...looks just like my car...Cept mines a dodge :)

Very Very nice car :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On the picture of the front of the car, about 2" right from the Chrysler medallion, you will see a white mark. That is where a bozo for a landscaping place driving a dumpster lost a branch and hit my car. Spoke to the owner's son yesterday and he is cutting me a cheque for $250.00 to get the dollar coin size dent/scratch fixed. The entire hood has to be repainted.
Thanks, I like the car but black is a really tough colour to keep clean.
If you guys organize a Brampton tour with Ottowkr, you'll see tons of CHRYSLER INTREPIDS, CHRYSLER NEONS, NO STRATUS OR ANY OTHER DODGE CARS except Viper

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And Voodoo, being from N.D., you'll know what are cars are going to look like this winter. HeHeHe. Does N.D. use salt or sand on the roads? Here in Ottawa, we use salt. My black Intrepid RT will look white.

·
Registered
164 Posts
We use dirt, good ol' fashion dirt. Can't use salt here, it's too cold...yes...too cold for salt...go figure.

And yes, it will be WHITE! LoL

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On certain nights of the winter when the mercury drops, the salt is ineffrective. I believe under 0 degrees F salt is useless, so they use nothing and we slip and slide.
I would rather be here than N.D. but Chicago has the better weather.
I wonder what Thrasher is thinking about all this. Salt? Sand?
He's thinkin'...sounds like the beach!!!!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
thats kind of what i was thinking! Let's goto the beach!

Gosh, i have not seen or been in snow in 21 years now...ugh. came to florida when i was 11.

i think our "coldest" day this past winter was like 55.

But nighttime is a different thing, we had some mornings with frost on the ground(0o0o0oo0). had to break out the snow gear and everything! down here, a day in the low/mid 60's is downright cold!
:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts