DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW, I just found this guys. You know the Combat 2nd gen Intrepid kit from Andy Auto Sports? Yah it's on sale now for $699 instead of the usual $989!! Check it out guys! http://www.andysautosport.com/dodge/98_03intrepid.html This is one hell of deal, by the way you have till September 15th to get that pricing.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
wow...thats still ugly..i thoguht they were goign to try and incorperate the fog lights....?

--Gorm

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I would rather do what you did Yb. I beleive that Mobbdeep is also attempting what you did.

--Gorm

·
Registered
9,831 Posts

The only thing that I like is the front bumper as long as it is painted to match the color of the car.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
You guys complain too much.........it's really starting to grow on me now! :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
it says race car on the bottom and says sporty family sadan on top...kind of mixed up...

dodge got it right the first time..

·
Registered
256 Posts
Avenger said:
.........it's really starting to grow on me now! :)
Its starting to grow on me also Just gotta stare. lol

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Avenger said:
You guys complain too much.........it's really starting to grow on me now! :)
Agreed.

·
Registered
586 Posts
If i had a second gen i'd buy that. You all complain about not having a kit, and now that you got one you just complain more. I think that would look hot for sure, just my opinion.

·
Registered
564 Posts
dunno if it is perfect..than what is...It looks prety good though

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
i thnk it looks pretty damn sweet. although foglights would be nice but you could always put the aftermarket PIAA's in
Foglights? You could mount street lights in that big, ugly chin. I agree with bjlv - Dodge got it right...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts