DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm looking for a RB1 unit with everything (latest dvd update, antenna, manual....) I don't wanna buy anything from ebay so don't sweat looking for me, unless you find someone from Canada selling any. If anyone could find one and keep it for me until Carlisle and bring it there. I would give you a deposit right away and you would keep it until we meet at Carlisle. I have a 2000 Intrepid but I don't care if it's for a 2002+, I will get the adapter and whatever I need.....Obviously, I'm looking for something in the 700$-800$US price range. Thanks alot!!!

Seb.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's only three and I need to pay it right away.....I would need to work something out with a member here, as stated above...thanks though. If anyone has anything, pm me. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kcarlos2000 said:
Could that be why there is an opening in your dash? hmmmmmmmmmm LOL

:fun_84:

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:smiley_aa

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
As of now, there are seven on ebay with some of then listed with buy it now.

One is buy it now for $900 or so. And another buy it now for $700.

I've bought more than a few things on ebay from Canada, shipping to the US. Other than the postal constipation in Toronto with US bound packages (adds about 4 days to the shipment), everthing turned out ok.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't have all the cash right now......as stated in my first post. I would need to work something out with a member here....If I can't find anything then I'll wait until I have the cash and check again on ebay. I don't like to buy stuff from there, unless it's from a trusted store.......anyways, thanks again!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also, if anyone has a stock radio for a 2000 Intrepid, if possible (or newer, I'll get the adapter) with the controls for the cd changer for a non-infinity system (don't remember if it matters or not) Let me know ok? I might go that route for now, since I need a original radio for my wood/leather steering wheel with the radio controls and the cd changer. Thanks!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have a stock, run of the mill, non-Infinity AM/FM cassette from my wifes car sitting in a box...is that what you want?

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Intrepid Guy said:
I have a stock, run of the mill, non-Infinity AM/FM cassette from my wifes car sitting in a box...is that what you want?
Does it have the cd changer controls on them??? If so, yeah that's what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Forget about this thread, I found a stock radio from a 2000 ES with the cd changer controls, I'll have to go that route for now. I don't have the cash to buy a RB1 in one shot. Thanks anyways guys!!!

P.S.: Can a moderator or administrator close this thread please. Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kcarlos2000 said:
Finders fee 5%
It's not from the one you suggested me man, sorry......

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kcarlos2000 said:
Sure it isn't.......j/k
But I do appreciate the help though :biggthump

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok well since this thread isn't closed yet, I will use it to ask this. Does anyone has 2 harness adapters to plug a newer stock radio and cd changer into a pre-2002 car??? I need these 2 items:

CD changer adapter: P/N 04671841AA
Radio adapter: P/N 82207541

I went at the dealer and they quoted me around 65$ plus taxes canadian for the cd changer adapter & 35$ plus taxes canadian for the radio adapter :eek:

Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts