1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
583 Posts
All things considered, Jr. did apoligize to him. And Bristol is know for aggresive driving. Just look at Spenser and Sadler, their war started there.
Atleast Stewart kept his cool with Nadeau. Marlin got lucky,johnson,Stewart and Martin had a bad night.

·
Registered
427 Posts
DANGIT:mad: :mad: :mad: You guys ruined it for me!!!!! J/K

I was at our local dirt track saturday night so I didn't get to see the race yet. I was waiting for the replay this week. What really sucks is that I like both drivers a lot.
If you've never been to Bristol before, you truly can't appreciate the tempers getting hot. Try to negotiate 4 turns, two straights, an ill handling car, 41 other drivers, your crew chief talking to you, and camera flashes in 16 seconds or less, 500 times, Heck, I get pi$$ed just driving 15 min. to work each morning!!

Can't wait for the replay though. Mom, Dad, my sister and her husband went :confused: :mad: I may try to snoot a couple tix for the fall Charlotte race and visit a few friends who work for a few teams.

·
Registered
149 Posts
i thought it really sucked and wished ward had gotten thru the net. like you said i don't think jr. will ever be the driver his dad was.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Do you think #3 would not of done the same thing? JR is just like his dad with a long future in NASCAR.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Hmmmm, I haven't watched Nascar, or hardly any at all over the years. But I do like the sport, and I wish I would have watched for that event :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
" Do you think #3 would not of done the same thing? JR is just like his dad with a long future in NASCAR"
For abit ,last year, Jr seemed to be his own man, BUT as of late I think he is becoming his Dad. :sneaky: I NEVER was an Ernhart Sr. person because of his constant whining. :cry: If HE does something - "IT'S RACING" but if someone else does it to him, that was a different story. I did have some respect for his son but that is quickly going away. He needs Waltrip to teach him some track manners. :dozeoff:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts