DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got around to washing the car, cleaning the rims all up and throwing on some tire shine just for fun. Feast your eyes:

I really wish it looked this nice in person....needs buffing and wax, and bumper cover painted

Gotta love six winters of corrosion on my rims...lol

These pics were taken yesterday with 57000 miles on the odometer.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ya that chrysler symbol i personally think is ugly, it just messes up the look on Treps. the Ram head just bleands........hey what do they have in the middle of the steering wheel for a chrysler trep???

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I find the Chrysler logo makes the car seem a bit more upscale...classy - on the front, that is

·
Registered
130 Posts
yes id have to agree with u even thou its just a lil symbol it does give a lil class but the ram is sporty i think

But in the middle of ur steering wheel do u have a ram head?? take a pic and post it if u could

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There should be a pic above, in my last post...

·
Registered
55 Posts
nice looking trep. good shine.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Very Nice, sry bout last post the pic didnt come up before i started typing...........Aint to bad i like, lol took me a while to figure out that wasnt MPH on ur gauges, im like HOLY CRAP 240mph damn.......lol but then i realized it was canada made vechile meaning all are in kph........once again very nice very clean ride man get some chrome rims on that bad boy and it would be big pimpin

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
yeah thats a nice looking trep!! way to go keeping it clean...im telling you we got the best color scheme ever on our cars but yours looks almost a little blue

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments.....yeah 93greenES, I love the colour scheme.....and rest assured that it IS the same colour green as yours.....it was cloudy at the time I took that pic, and my digital camera just makes it look a funny blue.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Lookin great! What'd you use to shine it? I think the Chrysler makes it look more like a luxery car and the ram makes it look more like a sports car, so it's all about preferance

1 - 12 of 12 Posts