DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I have not used claybar. Maybe I would in the spring but my paint job is flawless as of now.

I use Maguires cleaner wax since the car had 15k miles on it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
But I don't wanna reply!

I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head (only used it twice) but it's in a black bottle and I got it from walmart.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
3M compounds and polishes on the outside with McGuires swirl remover...no wax! and turtle wax under the trunk lid and hood, and for door jams.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where do I find meguires? Links how much?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,516 Posts
Meguiars! Vatozone sells it. Havent waxed her in a minute, but as soon as it gets warm **spose the old lady would fall into that category too, lol.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Not a Meguiar's fan. Auto Magic clay bar, Auto Magic swirl remover, and Techron Better Butter Wax (really, really expensive but lasts quite a whille).

And this.....
3M compounds and polishes on the outside
One of the most intelligent things that i've seen in this whole thread..haha. Everyone has their personal favorite, but you can't go wrong with 3M....ever..

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
LOVE 3M. They make great stuff for everything!
I used to work in the business for years. 3M makes a product for everything...One stop shop. I like 3M "Perfect It".....MINT for cars that are in decent condition. Apply w/ foam pad. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
usually Meg's Color X or #26 for a freshen up but I will use PROWAX boat and RV wax in the spring cause it is tough as hell. Meg's Quick Detailer is the best QD period.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Porsche sells a carnuba block that is "exclusive" to the Porsche line. Some people are dumb thinking it will only work on thier 911 or whatever, but it is amazing stuff. Pricy as ****, but give it a shot. I don't think you would be disappointed.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts