DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the latest fad everyone wanting to have there official color club. I found this over at the SRTOC.com forum, they have threads setup for each color SRT:

Silver
Red
Black
White
Blue
Orange
Yellow

As you can see we are not the only forum doing this color thing.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Peppa Boy said:
The stratus's might. :biggrin:
Don't forget about the Sebrings! :faga1:

·
Registered
589 Posts
adaptabl said:
But do they have a dead 2.7 club?

can I get in on that club?

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I too think the color clubs are dumb...thats why I removed it from my sig.

Anyone can join the Ban Alt and Apt club though! :)

--Gorm

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
It creates diversity in an otherwise unified group of people...I, personally, think it's not only stupid but also a bad idea as NOW we're arguing if it's even a good idea or not. This is the first stage of a broken team. Having been a part of two car clubs that broke down i can tell you that when the members start dogging each other's rides is comeradery begins to fail. Having read someones sig that said official member of not driving a putrid disgusting vomit colored color like silver trep <---or something, I actually was a little hurt. I do care what you people think. This is my community and if i didn't care i certainly wouldn't be pushing like, what, 1500+ posts? This is a little thing that can easily turn into a big thing with certain people. My intrepid is somthing i'm very proud of and i am also a car guy... try going to a hotrod convention with a Honda and telling everyone their car sucks... car guys can get pretty pissy and it's here, where we reside to excape the haters that say things like why the grandma car or...an intrepid...why? Here we should all enjoy the sweet goodness that mother mopar has given us no matter what the color of his or her car's exterior. All treps are created semi-equal, granted there are different designations but that doesn't make an R/T "better" than an SE it just makes it different just as a sliver trep is different than a black one. EVEN LESS Than the difference the designation/engine size makes. I personally like Silver the best. Just to my luck i happen to see what? A SILVER R/T sitting in my drive way...I like black and red and blue and blurple :p and whatever color you choose to put for your car. Champagne isn't my favorite but if you like it then hey i really want you to have it :) bottom line: we're partners in a whole car world of haters that dont' understand and this color bullshit is really getting old.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
In2Deep said:
Y'all take the internet stuffWAYYYYY too seriously!!! Lighten up...enjoy the ride....
Finally somone else realizes the internet is on a mechine in the corner of the room that "Most ppl" use when they have nothing to do in there busy life. Alot of internet users are people without jobs or lifes.

I know this because I've been there and done that. :) back when there was vbulletin 1.2 and not 3.0.7 yeah long time ago.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I originally didn't care about the color battle although I thought it was a waste of bandwidth, but once people felt the need to add profanity or vulgarity to the color war, it grew old for me, I remember when posts would be banned for profanity and vulgarity, so the site was kid safe for those of us with kids that might like to read about our cars...

it's one thing to post the color of your car in your sig , but once you start putting down other members or their cars, it becomes a whole different issue

·
Woober Goobers!
50,129 Posts
I'm with Mickey on that one. Guess it's popular to be vulgar and profane if you're under 20. The color of your car is obvious if you have a pic in your sig. It was entertaining in the beginning, now it's a out of control.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts