DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been unable to make any changes to the Yahoo webring for a few days now (database errors).

Anyways, I've decided not to rely on 3rd parties for this site (in case they fold), so I will be installing my own webring system in the next few days. Hopefully I can get it up and running quickly :confused:

Anyways, I will transfer all the sites that are already a member of the webring, however, when it is complete, you will have to change the code on your site (I'll e-mail it to you).

P.S. Anyone want to come up with a small graphic to use with the new webring? Send it to me ;)

[ October 09, 2001: Message edited by: Intrepid99 ]

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's a new layout there. If someone can make some images with a width of 400 pixels and a height between 30-50 pixels, it would rock.

I was thinking I would have many to choose from so that you can have it match your site :)

You will also be allowed to make your own if you wish :)

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, the backend is now working, and most of the pages are done (some still need to mbe completed), so feel free to sign up again.

If you were already on the Yahoo webring that I ran, you will need to signup again (sorry :( )

Go here to join:

http://webring.dodgeintrepid.net

·
Registered
1,610 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts