DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright ladies, so far this is my wedding schedule this summer. its looking a lot better than usual for carlisle

august 4 - Cousin's wedding

august 11 - friend Nikki and Andy's wedding

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
im ****ing driving to kick your ass if you miss this again. tell people to stop getting married for christ sake. besides lets not forget one

July 7 - Carlisle wedding.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I knew the carlisle wedding would be the only way to get him out to the meet.

Time for a trip in the sneaker!!! :)

--Gorm

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
01redMS said:
alright ladies, so far this is my wedding schedule this summer. its looking a lot better than usual for carlisle

hell will freeze over before you make it to carlisle.

;)

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
01redMS said:

July 7 - Seb's wedding

:flipoff:

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
youll buy us veterans all booze.

Oh hell yeah! I'm down with that! :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
Mt. Dew for us underagers.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
in that case, save mine for 2008 :smile-l:

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i will have you all know that yesterday i went to work. got the request off book and went to july 6-8. there is a big X through it saying there are no RO's because it is a busy weekend (weekend after the 4th). so i talked to my GM and asked her if it really meant no requests, and she asked if i could work the 4th, to which i reluctantly said yes. so she put my name in the book, and initialed behind it. so i am off work for carlisle, which is the #1 problem i have had in the past.

on to problem #2, i need a place to stay. i am trying to convince tony (crombie) to come along too and maybe just get a place with that dirty mets fan, but he thinks its too close to find a room now. any ideas?

please no smartass remarks, this is all the truth :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
01redMS said:
well i will have you all know that yesterday i went to work. got the request off book and went to july 6-8. there is a big X through it saying there are no RO's because it is a busy weekend (weekend after the 4th). so i talked to my GM and asked her if it really meant no requests, and she asked if i could work the 4th, to which i reluctantly said yes. so she put my name in the book, and initialed behind it. so i am off work for carlisle, which is the #1 problem i have had in the past.

on to problem #2, i need a place to stay. i am trying to convince tony (crombie) to come along too and maybe just get a place with that dirty mets fan, but he thinks its too close to find a room now. any ideas?

please no smartass remarks, this is all the truth :rolleyes:
There's a whole block reserved at the hotel. A bunch of people don't have their reservations yet. You should be able to book a room no problem.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts