DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
PLEASE LOSE THE SPOILER, AND THE BLUE PAINT !!!!! Just my opinion. Tint the windows, and go from there, just cause you bought it that way, dosent mean you have to leave it like that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
when i replace spoiler its gonna be for a fiberglass one alot of stuff will be changing im ripping out interior from a black trep tan just isnt my color tinting windows will be done once i finish getting it mechanically set its not a bad ride at all

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
ok,, i was gonna say something about the wing also,, maybe you can sell it and get some wheels

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
so i know this doesnt fit most of your tastes but its what i grew up on and the style i love
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3837942
upcoming mods are on page 2
for a week old 3 days of it spent getting it running and looking clean dont look to bad
Hi James,
Welcome to the site. It's your car, make it look however you like.

I checked out your cardomain page.

It looks like the car had factory alloy rims when you bought it. Now you have plain jane plastic wheel covers?

I think you should have stuck with the alloys, maybe painted them.

The blue stuff, meh, not my taste. It doesnt flow to the passenger side

Ahhhh the wing. It doesn't really fit the family sedan class of vehicle. I think it makes the car look a little bit "jokey". But if you want it, fly it.

Don't skimp on vehicle maintenance in favor of mods. Take care of that 2.7 so the Trep is around a while

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well the hubcaps are coming off next week it was missing 2 of the hubcaps so i had to just use a random set i had laying in garage and as for the blue paint the whole dash will be redone with factory black interior the wing is def getting changed to a fiberglass one but its gonna be big spoiler not cheap aluminum one in about 2 weeks the car will look totally different im currently not at home so cant do any mods here

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im actually goin for a look like this http://www.cardomain.com/ride/784340 i love the way these cars look stock but i wanna add my own flair to it too and im not really into big rims im more into show as for the spoiler its all for show im running a 2.7 its not like imma go out and race it i want something different something i can take to these shows and be like ya one of a kind

·
Registered
550 Posts
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/784340
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Boy what I could do if I had that much money to spend on my car!

The wing is a bit OFF for the car, and the blue paint would be nice if it was maybe darker and done throughout.

Your links to cardomain does not like my Internet Explorer for some reason?

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,480 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
-No to the blue paint on the interior
-No to the big APC sticker on the windshield
-No to the big spoiler
and a Hell No to the factory rims!

I'd spend my money on upgrading the:
Rims and tires, air-intake aka K and N FIPK intake, headlights (black diamonds) and modifying the exhaust.
welcome to the website!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah im planning on doing daily updates once i get back home where i have a garage to work in lol i got order down in which i need to do the stuff im def taking it to the car shows around here while i work on it for more ideas i know one thing i was debating today is custom wrapping interior

1 - 20 of 32 Posts