DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone i am back in the states and back on the boards. I gotta lot of up and coming modifications coming for my car. She got pretty messed up in the hurrcane while it ws waiting for me down in Virginia over the summer...so first things first...new all black paint job. Thats right...no more decals, I know U guys will miss 'em soo much:baaa: I'm workin on getting a sponsorship from andys auto sport to get a free ground efx kit, and I'm getting a musting spoiler put on the back. I am open to more suggestions...what to you think would look good on my car???

·
Registered
411 Posts
18's
300m special mirrors
clear rear tail lights (hey i can dream someone gets em)

·
Registered
266 Posts
He said he's working on it. Doesn't mean he's going to get it. Once he get's it, then you can be pissed :biggrin:

Jason

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well the mods are rolling in!!! Hyper white headlights n domelights, style eyes (thanks Zrazie), vent shades, and best of all the ground effects kit!! Car problems have been hindering me since I got back tho...rusted rotors - 225 bucks...speed sensor (AGIAN!!!) - 130 bucks...faulty water pump - 170 bucks (thanks to the warranty co that paid 2,000 of that bill!!...pimped out Intrepid...PRICELESS!!!

http://www.andysautosport.com/dodge/98_03intrepidcombatkit.html

soo purdy!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
The blue glossy Kandy paint color, like the Presence was considering. :p

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
On behalf of your community, your country, and every veteran living or dead who preceeded you, welcome back, God bless you, and THANK You!!
Any color other than O.D. would be nice, eh?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And on behalf of all of us that worked the prison camp to keep the streets of Baghdad clean-yeah right-NO PROBLEM! And I dont think I will go with a light or CANDY color...MAYBE a dark candy apple red...but its gotta be a dark color. I just dont think light colors look right on a big car unless its white.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hmm, sunrise red metalic...I like that sound of that. Well, the body kit has arrived, its ALMOST TIME!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts