DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More updated pictures of my Intrepid, I think the car or me is cursed, for being such a limited amount produced it seems to get the worst things done to it.
Its a 2001 ES Red Motorsports edition keep in mind
So far I first had my accident where I got T-Boned 2500$ worth of damage. Luckily he was faulted had to pay, car looks mint except for the door seal is a little more in then the other side, no biggie.

Now updated since that accident. that was in august of 07
My right passenger speaker blew
My radio **** the bed *see my other thread in the radio section*
I have had my license plate almost stolen, pictures to come.
And I have just recently been in another accident involving me getting read ender, 500$ worth of damage that I might not get fixed and put towards maybe my front bumper/radio or speakers.
EDIT: And my truck light and glove compartment lights went as well. sigh -.-

Pictures.
License plate

Getting rear ended

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
What a shame. I guess the best part is that you are not at fault and are collecting $$$$$.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Man that sucks. I cant believe they tired taking your license plate like that when its held on by 2 screws. Stupid kids. I would like to see a picture of the rear of your car from a bit of a distance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quick update since its been a bit.

The car hit 140k a few nights ago.

I'll post a pick of the rear bumped from a bit back its really unoticeable.

I got my plates changed over *gf left me no use for the plates anymore* With the straight plate it adjusts the 'bentness' of the plate holder a lot so it doesn't look lame. I haven't fixed much because I'm saving for a bike -.- 120+ in gas a week is killer and I want to save mileage on this car. Pics will come very very soon promise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts