DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im hoping that these are as good as they say cause i bit the erge to go with the jl audio

Infinity Kappa 693.7i
6"x9" 3-way 330w car speakers

·
Registered
655 Posts
yes, kappa series are good speakers.....unlike the "reference" series that Infinity has...those are a tad less quality...

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
You won't be disapppointed with the Infinity's. I hope you have a nice amp to push them.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i have a amp pushing my pioneers now man i tell you im not ever buying pioneers again. seems they have lost there touch with a speaker. gonna push the kappas with as much as i can. thinking even buying a better amp then what i have now in a few days but just realized i have spent a few to many dollors in the last day

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well i just put in the 6x9 kappas they are ok so far seem to have alittle stronger punch to them then pioneer. so what did i do ummmm i want and ordered the 6.5 component kappa set for the from.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
hahaha, ya get somethin new and 5 minutes later ya want more! haha, reminds me of someone I know ;)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well i got all the speakers in front and back and Wow all i have to say loud and clean now to swap the amp out when i get one and to add the 10 and amp. The kappas are really are a good set of speakers. funny thing is people ask what i got in the trunk and im like nothing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts