DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
nice cars, one of my co-workers has one thats nearly identical

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Sweeeeeet... I enjoyed my 200 rental even though it had the 2.4 and 4 spd. I'd take a 200s if the price wasn't out of this world (and the new ones are coming in 6 months).

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I saw the window sticker on several in Indy.
I thought they were running about $23k.
(But I know they're more expensive across the border)

According to kbb.com they're rated at 283 hp.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No trade-ins allowed with this deal. and it's nowhere near 23k so, I suppose I decided to keep up with my tradition and do the deal before I thought too hard.

More details coming but, being an insider has its perks I suppose. Most of the decision was the ever growing proliferation of parts. Seems if I have one LH, then I'm bound to keep a plethora of parts on hand to make sure I can keep it running. I'm just tired of stockpiling. Not enough time for everything else.

However, if y'all will put up with me, I'll continue to offer what I can here. Always a great time!

·
Registered
14,738 Posts
No trade-ins allowed with this deal. and it's nowhere near 23k so, I suppose I decided to keep up with my tradition and do the deal before I thought too hard.

More details coming but, being an insider has its perks I suppose. Most of the decision was the ever growing proliferation of parts. Seems if I have one LH, then I'm bound to keep a plethora of parts on hand to make sure I can keep it running. I'm just tired of stockpiling. Not enough time for everything else.

However, if y'all will put up with me, I'll continue to offer what I can here. Always a great time!
Yeah - stick around. Not certain how long I'll keep the Trep and that 200 looks like and gots some power.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
This is going to be a ghost town! I already rarely see any gen I guys here.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
I saw the window sticker on several in Indy.
I thought they were running about $23k.
(But I know they're more expensive across the border)

According to kbb.com they're rated at 283 hp.
I meant the 200s Special edition, they're $34k or something retail up north. I priced out some year-old non-rental fully loaded 200's in the $15k range. I think my next vehicle with a payment will be a pickup though, I really like the sound of a 25+ mpg diesel Ram!

This, plus the crap quality aftermarket parts don't help any.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts