DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:sohappy::clapping:Well the guy made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Sent me a email and text with a "still interested" tag. I told him I was just not interested at his price.
Haggled a bit and got it down to 650$'s. I am pretty happy with the price and the condition of the car. Funny thing is I was looking at car-parts.com for an 3.5 engine already, even before I got the email and text(how's that for ironic?).

So now at the Kyle Meet in Sept 2010 I will have plenty to do. I am going to try and have both the 95 there. cdmccul, is selling me a bunch of things. I may even be able to get my hands on a ES bumper with fogs:clapping::sohappy:

So then on the 99ES. I just love saying that!!!! From my understanding I will need to change the Waterpump, timing belt and a changing the head gasket. I hope I am not biting off more than I can chew with this one....Oh well.

So I will say THANKS in advance to everyone coming to the Kyle Meet in Sept 2010. And Thanks to everyone else that posts something here. You guys and gals are the GREATEST!!! I really mean that. Some of you have inspired me and others have challenged my thought process.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:sohappy::clapping:Well the guy made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Sent me a email and text with a "still interested" tag. I told him I was just not interested at his price.
Haggled a bit and got it down to 650$'s. I am pretty happy with the price and the condition of the car. Funny thing is I was looking at car-parts.com for an 3.5 engine already, even before I got the email and text(how's that for ironic?).

So now at the Kyle Meet in Sept 2010 I will have plenty to do. I am going to try and have both the 95 there. cdmccul, is selling me a bunch of things. I may even be able to get my hands on a ES bumper with fogs:clapping::sohappy:

So then on the 99ES. I just love saying that!!!! From my understanding I will need to change the Waterpump, timing belt and a changing the head gasket. I hope I am not biting off more than I can chew with this one....Oh well.

So I will say THANKS in advance to everyone coming to the Kyle Meet in Sept 2010. And Thanks to everyone else that posts something here. You guys and gals are the GREATEST!!! I really mean that. Some of you have inspired me and others have challenged my thought process.
I'm confused.......What exactly are you asking help with, TB/WP change??? Body Work????? Head gaskets fix????? If we are doing body work I have a spot on my LF fender wheel well that needs taken care of.... let me know what I need to pick up..
Haha!!! I don't need any bodywork done. Haha!!!
But yes to everything else.

·
Registered
19 Posts
congrats on the new addition, i just picked up a 01 es for $700, all it needed was speed sensors and control arms. timing belt n water pump in the very near future

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well congrats man....let the modding began!
Now just get to the KYLE Meet to help me make and do all the mods. Or better yet come to the meet get my car and let me drive your car until you get me car done with paint work!!!!!

Yeah, I like that idea. Doesn't sound that crazy when I say it in my head. :wacko::biggrin::thanks:

congrats on the new addition, i just picked up a 01 es for $700, all it needed was speed sensors and control arms. timing belt n water pump in the very near future
Yeah, I will post pick of the new addition tomorrow. Congrats to you on your new purchase,

congrats !
i want a 2nd gen :cry:
a special preferably lol
Yeah, me too. I want to get the 300 next and have them all!!!!:biggrin:

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Just so you know meets are alot more fun when you arnt working on your car the whole time. If you can do this stuff at home, I suggest you do it.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just so you know meets are alot more fun when you arnt working on your car the whole time. If you can do this stuff at home, I suggest you do it.
Thanks NHogan. You are right. I will try to get as much of it done before I get there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts