DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this is the end of the line for me. After building my car up. Putting alot of cash into her. Putting blood into her. Between the intake spacer, CAI and just plain having a clean car.

Now, she is gone. Totalled. I did try to find another Intrepid. But, I couldn't do it. Its like having your lover cheat on you. Your heart gets ripped out. You have hopes that she'll come back. But, to no avail.

The people here are nice and helpful. I hope its the same for where I am going. I am not saying I won't lurk a bit and see whats going on.

So, I finally put the rest of my parts on Ebay. Its like saying good bye to an old friend. I loved that car. I catch my breath when I see Trep driving around.

Its been nice being around here. Good people.

Now, I am owner of a 04 Monte Carlo SS. Nice car. Don't get me wrong. But, it will never take that spot. That spot reserved for my special car. Some day. I may find one that is ment to be mine. :crying:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Best wishes and condolences. Good luck with the new ride.

This is a great community. sad to see one of us go.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Your not the only one to have lost your loved one, I rolled my 94' Concorde last March and have missed her terribly. But she did her job cause me my best friend and my sister all walked away from the accident with only a couple scratches and no serious injuries. Which is amazing seeing as the roof collapsed onto my head. I was told by the doctors at the hospital it should have killed me. But anyways I just figured I would let you know that your not the only one to lose your car in that way, sorry.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Cars come and go. Thats a nice Monte you got there. Im thinkn my replacement for the trep will also be a Monte SS but in black or blue. Nice New Ride!

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
My gf's friend has the base model and she loves it. I always thought it was a pretty good looking car. I really like the yellow, I have never seen one in that color around here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts