DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K... it was the most fun 2hr. drive I've had in a long time... which usually only takes 15 minutes. How 'bout you?

·
Registered
411 Posts
all i have to say is western new york has one general conception about snow

lake effect snow sucks

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
The highway yesterday morning was only wet, despite all the snow we had (it got worse later in the day) still, there were ****ers that were doing 50km/h (35mph) in a 62mph zone (100km/h zone) severaly holding up traffic. Right before her exit, she makes two quick lane changes and gets off the expressway. Now, I agree that we should drive safe depending on the weather, but seriously, that's like putting on a snorkle and a floaties on your arms, if you're just going to watch baywatch on TV.

BTW, I borrowed the minivan, I have to say, as much as I don't like them, this one had ABS, good grip, and plenty of weight on the road (and an autostarter, amazing wipers, etc etc). This thing was solid on the road!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
man i did not mind the snow too much, go me out of 2 classes, and i just waited over my buddies house till about 10pm, so i drove home fine, took like 5 minutes longer than normal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts