DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well It was time that my car needed a polish so my best friend Jarred (R/T INTREPID) gave her a nice wet polish.....5 step process and it turned out great! So I needed to take a million pics and some with his R/T too.
One the sun goes down I will get some more ;)

Jay

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Looks awesome.........what's with the 2g? It looks like mine? :p

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
a black car is the hardest to keep clean. one second its waxed then over night from the pollen and weather can make the car look like **** the next morning. What do u do to keep that shine besides rubbing it down with a diaper. Do u have like a invisible force shield around it. lololol

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
The birds are sitting on the telephone wires just waiting....... heh heh

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Nice looking car, the birds normally get me under the trees, so its keep my car cool in the shade and get bird **** or keep it in the sun and have it be hotter than hell inside.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Put some Natty's Blue Paste Wax on it, that black car will shine even more. Looks great!

(you can get the wax from poorboysworld.com)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well you get water in a spray bottle....and spray the section like half the hood at a time or a door etc.

-rub on rubbing compound
-wet polisher wheel
-polish
-wipe off
-wet
-rub on polisher
-wet wheel
-polish
-wipe off
*2nd step of polish if needed
-rub on Hand glaze after about 30sec. or less rub off with a clean cloth (or will cement on and have to repolish off for hours)
-wax car with desired wax
-take wax off

That was basically it and took about 4 hours only polishing the front bc the back is new paint.

So total car would take around 8 hours!

Jay

·
Registered
48 Posts
what jay said is pretty dead on but be carefull u dont burn ur paint,its a slow process but looks awsome when done. also after done with compound use a medium finnish compound then glaze it,wax it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts