DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dain bramaged
7,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at a auto auction in maryland and i talked one of my dealer friends into buyin a half disasembled 95 intrepid for me.. *i figured use it for parts ect.* well i got it for $265.. needs a front clip *even the rad and the hold down is missin* and brake lights.. other then that the car is complete.. well i was told it had a locked up motor.. well i was messing around with it tonight.. and the sucker started right up.. first try..
so.. go me! hehe figured i'd let u guys know of my good luck

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Well done man!!!! I`d love car like that to play with, but wife would kill me! :)

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
give me the C-pillar panels if they aren't sunbleached like mine.

·
Dain bramaged
7,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't plan on parting it out.. as it does run and move.. i plan on puttin it back together.. sorry guys..

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Can you take some before and after shots? :)

·
Dain bramaged
7,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Si:
Can you take some before and after shots? :)
I plan on doing so.. just gotta get it home first.. hehe ;)

·
Dain bramaged
7,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just an update.. Car is home.. i plan on takin some pics of it tomorrow.. its a sweet deal man.. heeh

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Originally posted by Veeb0rg:
just an update.. Car is home.. i plan on takin some pics of it tomorrow.. its a sweet deal man.. heeh
Rub it in that you got a good deal Mr! :) Cool when ya take shots though..

·
Registered
209 Posts
How often do you see deals like that come up?

If you see anymore 3.5's like that I would be interested. I would pay you for arranging the bid for me, and I would drive up to collect the car, and trailer it home if required.

I am expecting that this is a very rare occurrance though.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
There was a vandalized 2nd Gen Intrepid on ebay just a couple of days ago (might still be there) Every seat had a razor put to them and even the interior door panels...someone also drilled one hole in every body panel. Other then that it was very clean... Mind you these are all easy things to fix (especially the holes) and just get seat covers or new seats from a junkyard. It had 27,000 miles on it (I think) and I believe they only wanted $4K for it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm looking for a donor car that I can pull the engine out of to repair mine. An engine on its own would be great, but a whole car would be fine because I can take some other parts off it too.

If any of you guys see cars or engines that I might be interested in, please tell me about them.

Thanks.

·
Dain bramaged
7,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by NCBrit:
How often do you see deals like that come up?

If you see anymore 3.5's like that I would be interested. I would pay you for arranging the bid for me, and I would drive up to collect the car, and trailer it home if required.

I am expecting that this is a very rare occurrance though.
Actually Intrepids are very common in the salvage section at work.. *due to their tranny problems*.. althou the $265 deal is rare.. hehe ;) i'll keep any eye out fer ya man..

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
A few days of hard work and that trep` would be on the road looking the don. I am real jealous of ya! :) Do keep us updated though, if only you where closer to me I Would offer to help :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts