·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A clean ass car!:biggrin:

Heres a shot of the TB spacers

First pic of the Head Unit since I've had it last yr:

And to show the 158,000 miles:
It took a while but i finally cleaned out after a horrible winter and rainy May, and the first wax job of the year!:cool:

Tell me what you think

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
VERY Nice, Bob!!! Great pics.
You check out my recent adventure into Car Waxing (HERE).

Justin, what's wrong with Armor All? I haven't used it on my Bonneville, but I have used it on the interior of my RAM... No issues, but would like to hear what you have to say.

·
9,861 Posts
Armor All products have been known for a while to be crappy. Especially their interior shine products. They have shown to dry out materials.

I personally stick to Meguiars products.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Gotcha. I'll go throw mine away. It is like 4 years old now anyway. I don't use it much, just a dust rag most of the time, but the truck got it about once a year. Thanks for the heads up. I'll get rid of it ASAP!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dabirdz96 said:
nice looking car, clean very nice. i see your in WV, you planning to make the trip to carlisle????
I might, I'm tryin to talk my friend into comin. He has a Neon:eek: and loves old muscle cars.

93greenES said:
lookin good!! the best hubcaps on an intrepid....EVER!![/B]
I think they're alright. Too bad they're chipped to all hell form salt trucks:crazy: . Might be gettin some 18's in a few weeks.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Looks great!! BTW I agree with the distaste for ArmorAll. I have found 2001 and Meguiers both to be far superior, actually dries, and doesn't have that AA stink!!

Wanna help me detail the R/T?? Time for it's summer detailing...

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
milewsky80 said:
I'm thinking bout it. There's a 80% chance I'll be there
hey, i mean....i registered to go and was completely planning on it, but now i have to be in the wedding party at my cousins wedding....im registered and all

plus...you live A LOT closer than i do

·
Registered
285 Posts
hypnos said:
Armor All products have been known for a while to be crappy. Especially their interior shine products. They have shown to dry out materials.
I have heard that Armour All products have a high water content and absorbs in the leather and drys it out. In high school my buddy worked at a local car wash and they used to call it "Water-All". This was a while back (1988) and I don't know if they changed their formula. Do any of you know if this is true?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts