DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was at work on my smoke break I saw a real nice dark green 300 special with some sporty rims and a exhaust system. When it pulled into a parking spot I went over and told the couple that they had a nice car and asked what kind of a exhaust system they have on it. The guy told me he needed a new muffler and the OEM cost too much so he had a "cheap" muffler put on and the rims came with the car. I told'em about DI.NET and he said he might look into it.

After work (about 30 minutes ago) I got to a redlight at 103rd and Blanding and some beatup town car pulled up next to me and started to rev the engine. I looked over and this guy had a grin from ear to ear. The light turned green and I punched it. I was 4 car links ahead and all of a sudden I heard what sounded like a dragster. He passed me and even shot some NOS. The guy pulls into the sonic and I followed. I ask him "what the hell happen back there?" He pops the hood and jumps out. I get out and the man has a LS1 under the hood. I ask him about the exhaust and he said it's a duel electric cutout. Then he pops the trunk and shows me his Zex can. All I could do was shake his hand and tell him "Nice sleeper". The guy told me why he turned the towncar into a sleeper. He totaled his Camaro SS and striped it before the car went to the junk yard. His mother gave him the towncar since she bought a new Honda element. He thought it would be neat and funny to make the towncar a sleeper. He was right lol.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
TCPMeta said:
When I was at work on my smoke break I saw a real nice dark green 300 special with some sporty rims and a exhaust system. When it pulled into a parking spot I went over and told the couple that they had a nice car and asked what kind of a exhaust system they have on it. The guy told me he needed a new muffler and the OEM cost too much so he had a "cheap" muffler put on and the rims came with the car. I told'em about DI.NET and he said he might look into it.QUOTE]

If it was green, It wasnt a special. Unless it had been repainted.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Just FYI Specials never came in dark green...in fact I have never seen a dark green 300M at all for that matter..........yet, so that must have been a custom paint job and they made a special look alike. As for the sleeper, hey he's done his homework and you weren't prepared, so : YOU GOT OWN3D SON!!!!!!

EDIT: Freezing beat me to it, took too long to find a good OWNED pic ..LOL

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
TCPMeta said:
Hey Kitulu, by chance do you drive a red R/T, black rims and black spoiler with 3 inch exhaust tips?
Kitulu has a Stone White Trep in his gallery.

The guy you're talking about lives in middleburg somewhere. I got next to him one day on Blanding; we rolled windows down and exchanged "nice rides". I told him about the site and he said he would have to check it out.

A friend of mine says he knows him, and where he lives. I think I'm gonna have to go into "stalker mode" and go get some spyshots lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts