DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so me and my dad go to the auto wreckers every couple weekends looking for parts for our 75' Nova and all that jazz. There's this one mini wreckers we go to where the people are pricks, but I'll be damned if you could find rarer cars there.

This place is small, but the owner has a few "special" cars he's been saving for years (it makes me depressed to watch them ROT).

He keeps them behind security camera - ridden fences with guard dogs and the whole nine yards. ****ing ridiculous.

Behind this fence, you can CLEARLY see:

1969 Pontiac GTO

1966 AMC Rambler

1976 Chevrolet Nova (WITH THE EXACT PARTS WE NEED!!!!)

1974 Pontiac Ventura (I think that's the year, but still it's nice)

There's a rusted out Charger as well, but from what the guys there say, the owners crushing it next month.

The manager REFUSES to sell these cars for any price: It just breaks my HEART!

Have any of you had similiar, painful experiences? Or is the owner on this forum right now laughing in my face... Calgary auto wreckers... I'll kill you!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was the 1970 Nova (not the exact one, but fits it perfectly) that my dad used to have when he was 17-19. And I would steal EVERY one of those cars if only he didn't have security cameras up my ass and guard dogs every where. The guy's a nut; in more ways than one.

·
Registered
589 Posts
snipe the cameras, snipe the dogs... move in and steal the cars... or better yet, cut the cables to the cameras, pepper spray the dogs...

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Wheres this charger? He's gonna crush it?!?!?! OVER MY DEAD BODY GOD DAMNIT!!!!

What year is it???????? Hemi?????? I will be on my way if its nice...

-Brandon

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Supposedly it's a 69' with an original hemi.

And I swear on my dead cat's grave I'm not lying. This guy doesn't like Mopar classics very much...

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
Spinnaker said:
Supposedly it's a 69' with an original hemi.

And I swear on my dead cat's grave I'm not lying. This guy doesn't like Mopar classics very much...
Bullshit. Nobody in their right mind would crush an original Hemi car, no matter how much he HATES Mopars. If its a real original Hemi car, he could sell it and not have to work for a while, and he knows that. Its probably a 318 car that is just rotting like the rest.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Or spinakker is lying because he's not liked by anybody, and he can read enough to know my thread has a 69 charger with a hemi in it... Get some pictures guy..

-Brandon

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Astrogiblet said:
Or spinakker is lying because he's not liked by anybody, and he can read enough to know my thread has a 69 charger with a hemi in it... Get some pictures guy..

-Brandon
damn i thought i'd get you on that one

but yeah it's a 69 charger, don't know if it has a hemi or not and frankly i don't care, the guy's an asshole anyways.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense, i'm lying about seeing cars because nobody likes me? umm k

·
Registered
210 Posts
to get to the cars all you need is a paintball gun w/ black paint and wire cutters. shoot the lenses of the cameras with the gun, and the dogs. they dont much like it so they can be silenced easy. use the wire cutters to get thru the fence, unless theres another way in...

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
put horse tranquilize in some hot dogs. and throw them over the fence. Wait for them to fall and **** THE CAMERAS... Just never go back. You need a flat bed or a tow driver to help you here. This will be the hard part.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can rent a flat bed truck around here for 10 bucks an hour. I'll borrow my friend's Dodge Daytona Hemi Ram to pull it. I'll do the the hotdog thing, but what car do I steal? The Nova (Which I desperately need) or the Rambler?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts