DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there would be a list of what is going on at what time. This is my first time out here and a little in the dark on what is going on. If someone could shed some light on things it would help me out quite a bit. I assume the show starts on friday morning, racing friday night, show again on sat. and then what on sat. night?

Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
get together thursday for a little cleaning of the cars, informal meeting friday is go to the show field, register and get into where we are going, sat is car show all day long, bbq sat night, sunday is showfield for prizes or baseball game in philly is your wish. then drive home.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
sometime within the next week I am going to post a file i made in Microsoft Word that will give you everything you need from a scedule of events, to a reminder of what to bring, to directions.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I will be doing something similar for the 300M Club too in a couple of weeks. I'm out of town next week and I've got to coordinate with 2 other people this time on what's happening when.

The short answer is 7am - 6pm on the Show Field Friday, Sat, 7am - 3pm Sunday.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, that would be a great help. I'm curious as to how all of this works. I guess we are at the show field on friday, then leave and come back to our same spot on saturday, and also on sunday. I was wondering what time it is over with. I have a 13 hour drive ahead of me according to computer.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Sunday is about seeing what you didn't on Fri and Sat and getting the Carlisle Judging winners in a special parking area and lined up for a parade. The car parade starts around 12pm with each car driving in front of the main grandstand and receiving their 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place plaque and having their photo taken with Miss Carlisle and the EmCee hosting the awards. This is usually done by 3 - 3:30pm. After that everyone leaves.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
although most of us leave earlier then that. lol. but friday we dont really do to much at the fair grounds other then check in, cause we usually just check in then head to the racetrack, so on sat. morning we can just pull in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts