DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone doing to get ready for Gearfest? :gross_06:

Hopefully this will be a big meet and everyone will have a happin time. Even though I hear the forcast is going to be COLD 53 degree high. :eek5:

--Gorm

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
i washed today and was going to wax but i dontthink it needs it but i will be washing again friday, i buffed out the big mark on the side where someone scraped my car driving by, touched up the bumper a bit and mounted my new foglight switch for my fogs that dont work right now thats probably all ill be doing.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
sami said:
well if you desire to clean my engine for me....then it will be clean. Otherwise it shows up as it is. I washed it like a week ago or something. Good enough.
bring it by, i told jimmy id wash his but he has to drive it up here.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Well.......I changed my ECU yesterday and washed the Laser today in case my carpool doesn't work out. I'm ready to whip all of you at the track in the Laser......but I hope I don't have to bring it.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Avenger said:
I'm ready to whip all of you at the track in the Laser......but I hope I don't have to bring it.
Don't make me bring the Neon....

Get ready? I'll probably drop as much go-go juice in there as I can and that's how I'm getting ready.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Avenger said:
Well.......I changed my ECU yesterday and washed the Laser today in case my carpool doesn't work out. I'm ready to whip all of you at the track in the Laser......but I hope I don't have to bring it.
Bad ignition and all, I'l still kick your ass. :p

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Knightmare said:
Bad ignition and all, I'l still kick your ass. :p
Probably........I can't launch this thing, either I spin the tires like a ***** or I bog it.......AWD would be soooooooo much easier.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Avenger said:
Probably........I can't launch this thing, either I spin the tires like a ***** or I bog it.......AWD would be soooooooo much easier.
Even if you could launch, he'd still murder you.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I just washed the car and cleaned the wheels and tires. I wish it would stop being crappy and drizzly outside so I could finish waxing.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
LOL you guys crack me up. I probably have well over 100 hours (at least 2-3 months) of work into this car for the show. Other than mods, that includes about 30 hours of careful high-speed rotary buffing (not by me), wheel cleaning with special rim stuff, calipers, and tires scrubbed. Cleaned all parts of the suspension that were showing. De-grease and dressed engine bay, scrubbing my interior carpets and seats, dressing dashboard, um, I even scotch-guarded (needs it anyway)... cleaned all glass... had my windows re-tinted.... touched up some paint, put in some new turn-signal bulbs (clear!)..... polish and wax all paint by hand after it was machine done... I'm telling you this car looked a.m.a.z.i.n.g.... then of course it rained all week. :( she still glows, though. I'm hoping for a trophy! :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts