DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
That is a day that I really don't want to remember. I did not lose any friends or family.... but nonetheless it'll be a sad day for those that did. I shall be going to lunch with my girl, then off to work from 3:00P.M. to 11:30P.M.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Tis a day that will never be forgotten to our GREAT friends of the USA. We do hold a silence at Chrysler' Canada for them (even though that loses around $15,000 profit for them but at least they do this which is a shock sometimes at the things they don't do.
STBEAR007

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Ummmm, going to test drive a Dodge SX 2.0??? I am then going to trade in about $1000 CDN for $730 US at the bank! Man, that weak US dollar is really helping me stretch my $$$ right now! Then I gotta go to work at night from 11PM to 7:15AM.............it's the end of the week!!!!!!! YEAH! Only 1 week to Gearfest V!!! :D

Honestly I had totally forgotten about it probably about 6 months ago until you brought it up here. Theres a lot of more horrible **** going on in the world right now that that date really has much less significance than it used to.

Plus elections are fast approaching and the attack ads are just soooo blatent it's funny! :)

·
Registered
637 Posts
I usually just send out a little prayer for everyone's loss, but a more positive message of future. I may give a couple words publically at local gatherings, but I believe the best thing anyone could do is simply remember, and use these losses as lessons.

·
Registered
586 Posts
There was a vigil last night, and prayer services. As much as i dont want to remember that day, its really hard to escape. Being right there basically made it harder on me then say someone up in canada or across the country. The best thing i will do is spend time with those that i know lost people and just comfort them and remember everyone we lost.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Warlord187 said:
Two tragedies on the same day. Ouch. :D

ROFL!

Yeah we will never forget in NYC. I have yet to go to Ground Zero since the attack happened. I just have this thing about not being a "tourist" cause thats basically what it is. Its turned into a ****ing circus down there. With the exception of course today when all the families are down there that deserve to be there.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
OK first of all I am not usually all about moral talk, but this is just what came out of me when I started typing(I added this sentence after I was done)

First of all I will say that I am an enthusiastic patriot and make sure you read what I say carefully. I don't want to be misunderstood. I sat and watched the attacks, I remember the emotions, and I will always remember what happened. With that said, I am not big on memorial services of any kind. The people are gone, and nothing we can do will bring them back, and I can't speak for all of those people, but I certainly don't want anyone dwelling on my death. Instead move on into the future with what happened always in the back of your mind, but never gone. Remember what happened and do whats neccesary to prevent it from happening again. I hope that some day our world will at least be rid of Islamic fundalmentalist orginizations and governments, and to those that say it can't be done, look at America. We have come from half the country being fully in supposrt of slavery, and today the KKK is a miniscule group of crazy assholes that have no power any more. So I will end this with one last statement. Strive to evolve, and remember what caused this and work to better the only person that you can, yourself, and don't hessitate to give a helping hand. Even if the world bites you for it. In time the world will repay America in much better ways than the events of two years ago to this day.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts