Registered
1,992 Posts
3:02 here now and i am about to set up my xbox connect thingy

allso im bored and playing MINESWEEPERS< classic

ALi

·
Registered
689 Posts
It's 3:39AM, and I'm currently on the computer because I got back from seeing the midnight showing of Star Wars at 3:20ish, and didn't entirely feel like going right to bed. I'm wasting time, although I doubt for much longer.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Just walked in from work....

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
WTF are those guys doing lighting that dudes socks on fire.. They could of really ****ed him up. People are such ****ing idiots...

-Brandon

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
it's 1130AM and I'm getting ready to pack. Going home for a bit boys and girls!

·
Registered
589 Posts
its 2:52pm EST here in Pennsylvania, and im sitting back eating a deli sandwhich, with some doritos and a gatorade, debating what im gonna do later tonight.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Its 9:17 Pm in Sacramento and I just finished washing the outside of the chapel, watering the roses and stopping a fight at the fuel desk. I am missing my wife and kids and talking to my relief, my bro's who love Treps! Just another day in the trenches of a truck stop!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Oh yeah and it was 105 today!! come on winter!!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Its 12:17 and I'm thinking of either going to bed, watching a movie, or continuing the current harry potter book...

-Brandon

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
It's 2:22 and I'm debating on to call off or not from work tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Its 11:02pm and I just finished The Last Samarai movie and the current harry potter book. Both were extremely well written and worth the time spent reading/watching...

-Brandon

1 - 20 of 32 Posts