DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first shopping was done for the cars... I just got a couple of small things, but my motorcycle got a new seat so she's happy. 'trepid was recently bathed so she's pretty chipper as of late.

How about a K&N filter or a change to Mobil 1? ATF+4 is always welcome in the A606(42LE). Maybe some premium gas or some Sea Foam (great stuff). Perhaps you're into the detailing thing or you'll just take your fine LH car to the car wash... Sylvania Silverstars as stocking stuffers anyone? :)

Have a good Christmas everyone, especially YB and Otto!

oh boy, this makes 100 posts for me ( what an accomplishment :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
idaho96trep said:

How about a K&N filter or a change to Mobil 1? ATF+4 is always welcome in the A606(42LE). Maybe some premium gas or some Sea Foam (great stuff).
I just dumped fuel injector cleaner in, and i'm switching her to Mobil 1 tomorrow morning, along with a K&N Oil Filter.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
"Santa I have been good. Please bring me a new 2.7. mine has 80,000 KM and is about to blow." say's the 99 SE.

·
Registered
448 Posts
The Canoe got Mob1 for the first time Sat AM [Chaunnuka] and the LHS Cluster is going in this weekend [Christmas].

Happy Holidays Folks!

Be safe.

·
Registered
623 Posts
EVIC+ and hopefully 300M sun visors

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I just got it a new stereo so it better not be expecting much. A full tank of gas, an oil change, a car wash......you know, small little stocking stuffers.

·
Registered
208 Posts
"Wash Me" Said the 98 ES. "I am not a grey car dammit!"

·
Registered
781 Posts
lol, i got my car a new engine, a new radiator, a new cold air intake, and a thule ski rack. my car is happy...

·
Registered
604 Posts
i'm goin out right now to get my silverstars :) got a $30 giftcard to walmart hehe. not a bad bargain $10 for 2 silverstars.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Just dumped 350 dollars worth of oil leak repairs to the front seal and oil pan. Good news is NO SLUDGE was found!

In 6 days the Trep will being the Transformation. Yb and the people in Canada will get a little sneak pre-view of what I'm talking about.

--Gorm

·
Registered
623 Posts
I just paid $50 for mine

·
Registered
685 Posts
Got it early.....

A 5.6" Microvision TFT Screen, not that big a screen but hey it was a gift so im happy. I figure when i get the indash dvd I can get another one of these and put them in the headrest. I also got the FM modulator so i can hook it up to my system, i already have the power inverter so all i have to do is plug in and wire up a PS2 and i have DVD and games. Thats all my rides getting this year, tapped out from buying gifts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
It's official, just gave the baby 5 fresh quarts of Mobil1 5W30, K&N High Performance Oil Filter, brand new wiper blades, and the auto-headlight switch mod. Merry Christmas Trep!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts